Thursday, May 12, 2011

two words are enough..

if one words not enough..then two words might be enough..
today the only word i said during my tutorial is..ok this is the situation..
my tutor talks aboutv Collier ideas..as we discussing about the factor of civil war..the ideas put by Collier is mostly based in economic perspective..then He ask us to list them down..i have it in my mind coz i read the required reading..its just that i don't have the courage to do so..to say it out loud..
then my tutor saw me mumbling..so he said..
"Yes, Rossa ?" And i was like..aww..he caught me..and i was like..owh..this is the moment..the moment i break my silence..
"ehrmm..." that for starting..as if i was about to blurt out the most crucial things out of my mouth..
"low income, slow growth."

GoAnimate.com: two words are enough by baebynylla

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!


that's it. thats what's so significant for me today..why ?i've told you just now. breaking silence. hha!
pathetic right ? but no..i treasure the moment. different people have different opinion on what they treasure right.. ? mine is simple yet..who knows its a good changes huh..:)
met one of my tutemate just now and that encourage me to get to know more people..its a pity we didn't get to know people around us when we actually got the chance to do it..
that's it for today..
till then,, :)

3 comments:

tiara dryden said...

hoho. xpa.take ur time sis! have fun in meeting and knowing new people but take care tho! :)

Allyn Rossa said...

yaahh..:)) trimass sis..^^

Miki Aya said...

don't be disheartened by that...it's not that you are the only person in this world that has low self-esteemed (as i termed it).... haha....

I am pretty much like that too in the beginning...erk, until now...still.....

cheer up :)